What is your people strategy?
July 25, 2018 | By Heidi Rawson and Vanessa Wilson, Vitil
- What is your people strategy in your business?
- Will it help you achieve your vision?
- Is your people strategy linked to your business goals?
- Is your people strategy underpinned by your vision and business purpose?
As HR Consultants, we believe that your human capital (people) is the biggest asset in any Perth business.
But you need to be able harness that capital and get the best out of your team. This can be through nurturing, developing, trusting and investing in your human capital.
One method of investment is GROW.
GROW is a tried and tested coaching model that is simple and easy to use. The GROW Model is deservedly one of the most established and successful coaching models; a coaching framework used by executive coaches.
Given its relative simplicity, many Perth managers use GROW as a way to structure coaching and mentoring sessions with their employees. GROW is an acronym that stands for: Goal. Reality. Options. Will.
When considering your strategy, vision and purpose, here are some tips...
- Plan the week according to your 'big rocks.'
- Are your priorities linked to the business strategy, vision and purpose?
- Find some distraction free space and block time out in your calendar to attack the 'big rocks'.
- Allow time to complete and apply the GROW model to each of your priorities and analyse whether it is helping achieve your overall vision and purpose.
'If you are married to your vision and mission, and dating your strategy, your organisation will achieve great things'.
Would you like help in defining your vision and purpose?
Do you need to find out more about GROW for your Perth business?
We can help!
Vitil Outsourced Human Resource Consultants
Vitil Outsourced Human Resource Consultants is a boutique HR consulting firm based across Perth, which offers flexible, reliable and affordable outsourced human resource support and recruitment services, where your team is the key focus. By outsourcing HR to an expert in Human Resource Services, our experienced professionals can objectively assess your environment, your human capital needs, and ensure we provide advice and support to further develop your team and your businesses performance.
Contact us to discuss tailoring HR solutions to your business needs.
'The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities'.